¼ teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 dash of garlic salt
1 cup Uncle Ben’s long grain rice (cooked)
2 cans Red Chili beans in chili (gravy – 1 pound each)
1. Heat the beats in a saucepan. Make sure no to let the beans boil.
2. Stir in cumin, chili powder and garlic salt.
3. When the mixture is piping hot, divide the chili mixture into 6 small dishes.
4. Add a handful tablespoon of hot and cooked Uncle Ben’s long grain rice to each serving.
5. Season the dish with the chili seasoning mix if preferred.
Did you love this appetizing dish from Popeye’s? We also have other delicious recipes here in our website. Try also Junior’s Famous No.1 Cheesecake or The Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake. These desserts are perfect after eating the Popeye’s Red Beans and Rice.