1 Tsp creamy dill mustard
2 Tbsp mayo
1 package of Steak-Umm chopped steak (14-oz, 7 steaks)
1 Tsp vegetable oil
1 slice of quartered white onion
8 slices of American cheese (Kraft Singles)
Salt and ground black pepper
1 Tsp butter
4 bagels (plain)
1. Start by preparing the sauce. Do this by mixing the dill mustard with the mayonnaise in a small-sized bowl. Set the sauce aside until needed.
2. Get a medium-sized skillet. Heat a teaspoon of the vegetable oil over moderate heat. Split the onion slices. Sauté the slices in the heated vegetable oil until onion turns light brown.
3. Get another skillet, a larger one. Preheat the skillet over moderate to high heat. Separate the sandwich steak into the heated skillet. Cook the sandwich steak until it turns brown. Drain the fat off the steak. Put the grilled onions to the steak and stir it.
4. When making the eggs, the best thing to do is make one egg at a time. The best size for the skillet to use is a small 6-inch pan. It is also advisable if you can use more than one skillet. This will save you a lot of time.
5. For the egg preparation, start by beating one egg in a small-sized bowl using a whisk wire. Stop until the egg is smooth but make sure not to make it foamy. Put some salt and pepper to taste. Preheat one small-sized skillet (about 6-inch) over low heat. Melt about a quarter Tsp of the butter to the skillet. Once the butter melted, put the egg to the skillet. Twirl the skillet a little bit to help evenly spread the egg. Once the egg starts cooking, get a spatula and use it to pull in some of the edges to make sure the egg pour from the peak onto the heated skillet. Cook the egg for about 2-3 minutes. Afterwards, fold over one edge of the egg with a fork or spoon for about one inch. Then, fold over the other end. Do the same for the other two edges to make a small square or rectangular mini-omelet. Flip the egg over then remove it from the heat.
6. Cut the bagel in half. Put the faces of the bagel halves on a baking sheet. Toast or grill the faces in an oven, which should be set on a broil. Wait for the bagels’ faces to turn golden brown. For this step, using a toaster oven is also allowed. However, you need to make sure that the bagel halves are placed on aluminum foil or a baking sheet.
7. Once the bagel halves faces are toasted spread approximately half Tbsp of the prepared sauce on the face of the top part of the bagel.
8. Put a slice of cheese on the face of each half of the bagel.
9. Separate the steak into four parts. Stack on part on top of the cheese on the bottom part of the bagel half.
10. Put the cooked omelet on top of the steak (bottom bagel half).
11. Top it off by turning the top bagel half over onto the bottom part. If you need to warm it up, you can reheat it using a microwave for about 15 seconds.
This is an easy recipe from McDonald’s. If you want more recipes from famous restaurants, check our website. You might also want to consider making Benihana Japanese Fried Rice or The Soup Nazi Mexican Chicken Chili.