Serves: 1 dip
Roux (to thicken)
½ c diced onion
½ c green onion (chopped)
½ c parsley (chopped)
1 c mozzarella (shredded)
2 c heavy cream
2 c chicken stock
2 c artichokes (chopped)
2 c spinach (chopped)
2 Tsp lea and perrins
1 Tsp garlic (minced)
1 ounce olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put olive in a sauce pan and heat it.
2. Sauté garlic, onion and green onions for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredient except for cheese and roux.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. Thicken the mixture using the roux until it turns creamy.
6. Fold in the cheese and serve.
This is a delicious dip from the famous Lone Star Steakhouse. If you want more TOP SECRET RECIPES from other famous restaurants all over the world, visit our website. You might also want to check Chi Chi’s Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Sauce or Olive Garden Sangria.